Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Puppy and purple bags

Here is a picture that Resse drew of her new puppy Oreo.  It was such a cute picture that I made a bag for her.  I copied the picture onto a pretreated Bubble Jet Set fabric with freezer paper backing.  I used the leftover Cherrywood fabrics to make the surrounding borders, handle straps and backing.  There is a zipper close and japanese fabric for the interior.


This is a simple purple bag for Alyssa.  It is made from a Kokka heavy cotton and a hawaiian print pocket.  I really liked the feel or weight of the Kokka fabric.  Unfortunately, it is so expensive.  There is extra padding in the handle and a zipper close.  The inside has the hawaiian print fabric with a purple pocket.

These two bags took me 1 day to complete.  Simple, no embellishments, no quilting, no beads.  The girls are  growing so quickly, I hope they don't outgrow cute and simple things.

No comments:

Post a Comment