Sunday, January 22, 2012

pillows

This is Reese's Pillow.  She used Sharpie pens to make the design and drew the turtle with only 2 legs.  It looks cute.


On the back of the pillow, she chose most of the colors from my scrap bucket.  I sewed them down on the back side of the pillow.  Then I sewed the edges and stuffed the pillow with cotton batting.

Unfortunately I was not able to take pictures of Nicholas and Alyssas quilt.  Alyssa made a pillow in the shape of a heart.  I helped her to sew the shape of the pillow on the sewing machine.  She was able to stuff and hand sew the closure.  Nicholas drew a picture and made a rectangular pillow also.  He sewed it himself, but had his sister help him to stuff and sew the closure.    I wish I had my camera ready.



No comments:

Post a Comment