Thursday, January 20, 2022

Chain Link


 Chain Link is made from Kaffe Fassett stripes and Yoshiko Jisenji fabric.  I was sorting my fabric stash and decided to use fabrics that made me happy and these two designers just stood out.  I saw the pattern for this quilt from the 2020 Tokyo Quilt Show.  Of course I didn't attend, but saw the photo from a blogger who did.  The quilt was an embroidered crazy quilt made by Matsuko Sugi.  Her fantastic quilt was hand embroidered with a beautiful selection of what I think are japanese silks. I named it chain link, but I'm not sure if that is the correct name of this pattern, because I haven't seen it in a book.  It is a challenging piece to put together, but if you use beautiful fabric you'll be challenged to finish it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment